Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A mind of its own - CONTINUED!


Like I said - art has a mind of its own! I ended up with something on the right side of my painting other than what I intended... A few of my friends were unsettled (shall we say) by the fact that I had not just left the painting alone. They insisted that it needed nothing more. I do realize that you can keep going until you "muck" something up, but I hope some viewers will understand that need to do what is inside of you. In my mind - it was not finished. I'm not what some would call a painter per say. I like fibers, and papers, and letters and, and, and ,,,,,. You get the picture?

I like the way the painting ended. I hope you agree :)

1 comment:

  1. If it the painting truly is done, then i love it. Now that I see it, i'm sure the right side was lacking some texture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete